- plant sale
- indoor children’s activities including ‘newspaper creations’ and a Jenga tournament – with trophy!
We would be very grateful for any donations of plants. Please bring these on Friday or contact us and we will collect.
The Exchange Cafe opens 3.00pm – 4.45pm every Friday during term time in the Village Hall
We will provide the Cafe with hot drinks and snacks, and invite you to use it as a place to:
• sell, swap or donate unwanted children’s clothes, toys, books and games
• set up your own table-top stall to sell unwanted household items
• use the cafe noticeboard to sell larger items. (a display card will be provided to display details of the item, & your contact details – a photo would be helpful).
• set up your own table-top stall to sell locally produced food produce
• promote a local business
All stallholders will be required to man their stall and remove any unsold items at the end of the session. Please do not bring large items to the Cafe.
This is not a fund-raising event and we do not intend to make any profit, only to cover costs. If we do make any money, this will be donated to a local charity. At the moment, this will be the Restoration Fund, but this may change according to need. so come and enjoy an opportunity to relax, socialise, and perhaps do some shopping at the Exchange Cafe.